The task force gives out the above teacher kit loaded with educational pieces for your classroom. If you would be interested in receiving a kit, please contact us.
Find more great monarch information at these websites:
- World Wildlife Fund https://www.worldwildlife.org/teaching-resources/toolkits/monarch-toolkit
- Monarch Joint Venture https://monarchjointventure.org/mjvprograms/education/monarch-education-resources
- Association of Fish and Wildlife Agencies https://www.fishwildlife.org/application/files/4715/1630/6270/MonarchResourceGuide1217.pdf
- Teachers Pay Teachers https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Browse/Search:monarch
- Monarch Watch https://monarchwatch.org/index.html
- Monarch Butterfly Garden https://monarchbutterflygarden.net
Classroom Movie Time
- Flight of the Butterflies http://www.flightofthebutterflies.com (A+++ video!)
If you would like a presentation given to your classroom, please contact us. We are more than happy to come into the classroom and ignite excitement and wonder in your students! We also like to bring live monarchs to show your students as well!
Butterly Raising Cage
You can find great raising cages at https://monarchbutterflygarden.net
You can make a cage too using tomato cages!
You can build this tower at home!
You can find various DIY cages online. Check this website out for another cage idea:
- Monarch Watch https://www.monarchwatch.org/rear/cages.htm
Remember, we are here to help you! Please reach out to us for any questions, and we will do our best to help!